How much are stall fees?
Our event organisers set their own stall fees to be competitive to similar markets being arranged in their region.
Find your local event by visiting our Map of Market Locations.
How do I pay for my stall?
As a rule, tables sell out well ahead of the event, book early to avoid disappointment. Stall bookings are available on each individual event page of our Events Calendar.
CHECK WITH YOUR EVENT ORGANISER
By booking your stall, you will be reserving yourself a space at one of our events which will include:
• Excellent indoor venue hire
• Where appropriate; one trestle table approximately 1.8m x 0.6m (6’ x 2’) table sizes may vary slightly. One or two chairs as required.
• An additional half a metre (approx.) of floor space either end of your table. This space can be used for a clothes rail, if you do not own a clothes rail, a clothes maiden may be suitable. A single buggy/pushchair or highchair could also fit in this space.
• An additional half a metre (approx.) of floor space at the front of your table.
• Storage space under your table and a space behind your table which could be used to display larger items such as cots and playpens etc. Larger items should be dismantled, we advise attaching a photo to the item, presenting it when erected.
• FREE entry for you and ONE ‘helper’.
• Market day support staff.
• An extensive marketing campaign to attract buyers to the sale.
• The opportunity to meet like-minded mums and dads.
• A whole lot of fun...
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE BEFORE EVENT DAY?
Measure and mark out your stall on a floor at home and place the items you want to sell in that space, this will give you
an idea of what goods to take along on market day.
Attach pricing labels to as many of your items as possible.
Make sure that you have the following items ready to take with you on the day > listed next...
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME ON EVENT DAY?
• A table cloth (preferably a plain white one)